NAPIT have launched compact campaign infographics that helps address some of the critical issues faced by NAPIT members and the entire electrical industry. It aims reinforcing their reputation towards defending the interests of registered electricians throughout the UK. These infographics are based on survey responses received from its Trade Association.
This campaign helps infuse influential organizations in the building services sector with a unique insight how the major policy decisions might affect the lives of tradesmen across the country.
Which Issues are addressed?
Anyone especially electricians who work in the electrical industry should learn campaign topics including,
- Building Services Enforcement (Part P)
- Electrical safety in the private rented sector
- Renewable Heat Incentive and Feed in Tariff
- Service cut out fuse removal for safe working
- Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation (ECO)
Trade Association Chairman at NAPIT said, from suggesting a nationwide solution that would enable registered electricians to remove service cut-out fuses safely to formulating new policy towards stabilizing Green Deal supply chain, NAPIT aims tackling significant issues that might have influence on the working lives of our members.
NAPIT believes in power of togetherness and collectively wants to create a positive impact on safety, stability, and job creation. We are here to push the priorities of the business higher up the political agenda by reverberating voice of our members across the UK.
- 90% of NAPIT Trade Association members sustain the idea of compulsory electrical safety checks in every 5 years or sometime more frequently for homes especially in the private rented sector.
- About one third of registered electricians spend around one-fourth of their work time getting right botched DIY.
- Feed in Tariff (FiT) scheme and digression mechanism should remain unchanged to enable the continued stability, predictability, and confidence of the market.
- Continuity, consistency, and stability with clear long-term commitments are determinants to the success of Green Deal policy.
- Cut-out fuse has not been sealed correctly, says 87% of survey respondents.
What NAPIT is looking to Achieve?
NAPIT campaigns team will present these pioneering proposals to key ministers in months to come. It will help pushing through the right way and presenting information to the every people who make policy changes.
By presenting them this information right from tradesmen who work hard in the industry, it enables key decision makers to perceive the real time effects their policies have and can notify the areas of major concern.
The format of infographics enable for proposing the simple solutions that would align with the on-going economic and political climate.
NAPIT Supports Landlords
NAPIT with the Residential Landlords Association aims to create course for electrical safety. It will help keep properties safe and peace of mind as well to both tenants and landlords. This electrical safety course will lend a helping hand to landlords in shun the risks by providing basic electrical awareness, Portable Appliance Testing, and Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs).
Ensuring your property is safe and secure from electrical risks should be a top priority for any proprietor and Residential Landlords Association (RLA) training will ensure that they have enough resources to realize this goal.
To know more about NAPIT campaign or its latest updates, keep on reading our blog.